In this lesson we are going to find pictures of owls and then edit them using a free, online photo editor called Pixlr.
Step 1: Finding our owl picture
- Click here to go to Pixabay (www.pixabay.com) to find a photo of an Owl.
- Download the picture to your computer (remember where you saved it!)
Step 2: Editing the photograph
- Now go to Pixlr (http://pixlr.com/express/) and upload your Owl photo so you can edit it.
- Edit your owl photo, just the way you want it.
- Save your work to your computer.