In this session, we are going to use Scratch's built in paint program to draw a character on the screen.
In this session, we are going to use the free online Lego Comic maker to create our own comics.
In this session we are going to use http://stripgenerator.com/strip/create/ to make our own comics.
- Click here to launch the comic strip maker.
- You have 25 minutes to plan and make your comic.
- Make sure all of your words are spelt properly!
- Once you have made your comic, you should print out a copy, put your name on the top and then hand your comic to your teacher.
In this session we are going to learn how to use http://www.sploder.com/ to create games.
In this session we are going to be introduced to a programming language called Scratch.
You are going use Scratch to make a short cartoon where two characters talk to one another about one of the topics that you have been learning about in class.
In this session, we are going to work though an online tutorial (http://learn.code.org/hoc/1) which will begin to teach you how video games are made.
- Click here to launch the 'Hour of Code' online tutorial.
- You have 25 minutes to complete as many of the challenges as you can, don't worry if you don't finish them all, you can always try them again at home.
- If you complete all 20 challenges, see if you can complete this bonus 'Flappy Bird' challenge!