posted 17 Sep 2008, 23:55 by Paul Andrews
updated 17 Sep 2008, 23:59 by Paul Andrews
To keep the main navigation menu form getting too long I have created a new "Multimedia" section and moved the following sections into it:
- Ready made images moves and sounds - Here you will find a huge collection of royalty free resources that you can use as part of your teaching materials.
- DVD Tools - On this page you'll find resources for putting video files onto DVD disks and vice versa.
- File Converters - Here you will find resources that let you convert multimedia files into different formats.
- Image & Photo Editing - This page contains links that allow you to manipulate digital images.
- Podcasting - This introduces podcasting and shows you how to set up both audio and video podcasts.
- Screen grabbing & recording - This page provides you with links to software that let you take screen shots or make videos of you using the computer.
- Sound recording & editing - Here you will find software that lets you record and then edit digital audio.
- Video Editing - On this page we look at free software you can use to edit digital video.
Please note these sections have now been removed from the main menu, to access them you will need to click on "Multimedia Tools & Resources" first or use the sitemap or the search engine.